Monday, February 27, 2012

Nevermind I'l find someone like you...

Started talkin to this guy we'll call him "the therapist"until I get to know him better and see where this goes. Started talkin thru Facebook, he seems to be a genuine sweetheart so far. He's a couple years older than me, has 2 kids 5 & 2, in the Air force, lives with him mom, has had his heartbroken a few times, listens to me gripe and groan like he's my therapist and seems genuinly interested in getting to know ME, and even asks questions about Jackson. He makes me laugh and feel comfortable with being me, that doesn't happen very often, but haven't seen him in person in probably 15 years (he used to ride the same bus I did back in school). Set up a date for March 10th, he's on base in Peru, Indiana, hour and a half drive, but I figure its worth a shot right?!?! I mean he seems like a great guy, and he can't really be worse than i've dated in the past.... So i'm spending the next almost 2 weeks tanning and trying to tone my mid section...

Ps I have an appointment to get my hair cut at Vera Jolie on Leap day! I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment