Sunday, February 26, 2012

I hope you dance

Jackson and I attended the mother/son dance last night at Riverside Center. It was so much fun! We danced to footloose, the beach boys, dynamite, the chicken dance, capser slide, the hokey pokey, and even got to slow dance to I hope you dance and I swear! That part was really special to me because I got to teach my son how to slow dance! I remember my sister Tanya getting on her knees and teaching me when I was younger! Jackson and I got to share a very special evening that I will never forget and hopefully neither will he. As we were leaving he asked if we could do it again, I said next year they will have another one, he said but thats an entire year away!!! Poor kid is gonna be just like his mother and be in moods where he HAS to dance! He is a great dancer, I don't know where he learns all of those moves, but he sure was movin his little butt all night! To be totally honest, I can't wait for the next one either!!




No comments:

Post a Comment