Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Soldier Boy....

Ok, so I went and got my hair cut.. I love it!!! I will be goin back there from now on!

"The Therapist" is already becoming much more important than I had anticipated.... He came home from base on Sunday, just to come see me... He is so sweet, funny, cute, and a frikkin gentleman!

Like I said, it turns out he is way more wonderful than I thought. I took a scheduled a vacation day for today, and drove to the air base last night after I put Jax to bed... It was a long drive, but I had my oldies and Grease II music to keep me company! Not to mention that he called me twice on my way there, so i'm thinkin he kinda likes me... only slightly got lost in Huntington but I luckily had my phones GPS to point me in the correct direction!

Had an amazing night with him! Then this 'morning' he took me to Ugaldes for food... And holy crap they have good food! Then he took me back to my car so I could head home.... I literally cried on the way home... Yeah second time i've seen him and I cry when I leave him. But I will be making that trip again on Saturday!

This morning before we went to get food, he got in the shower, I so badly wanted to get in there with him. But I knew if I had, that would mean doin my hair and everything... I didn't want to put him thru all of that! Ao I.stead freshened myself up, and put on his uniform jacket & hat and snapped a pic that way whenever he has it on, he could imagine me in it, and think of me...  ok he's textin, and I don't wanna keep him waiting....

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment