Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's a great day to be alive

That moment when your discussing what kind of pets your gonna have & he says he doesn't want a bird & you've decided you kinda do & you realize your crying, not because he doesn't wany a bird but because for once, after all the lies and bullshit, you may actually have a chance at happily ever after..

I love him so damm much, I simply can't wait to start our life together as a family, 3 boys... Cats, dogs, and a guinea pig (only because at the moment that is what Jax wants!), and MAYBE a bird! lol going to have to wait and see with that one! Yes I fell in love with them when we took Jackson and Rylan to Petco the other weekend, but I have wanted a family for Jackson since before he was even born...  I love Dusty, and I know that Jax does to, and that makes me happier than I have ever been!!

my head is racing into the future faster than I can process the present it seems. I've got lists and dates and things I may never even need, but i've thought it thru and have it somewhat categorized in my head! Never know when life is gonna throw a real life prince charming your way :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment